FAQ

 

 Where do I shop?

You have multiple options to shop Mostly Mia Boutique. The easiest option is to shop on our App- available for iPhones and Androids here. You can also shop on MostlyMia.com here or on our Facebook business page here or our VIP Elite Group Here.

 

What is Sezzle?

Sezzle gives you the option to buy now, and pay later at no extra cost to you. Customers are required to pay 25% of their order upfront, and the remaining 75% is due with 3 easy payments over the span of 6 weeks. It is interest free and there are no fees unless payments are made late.

 

Do you accept returns?

Yes, see our return policy here. Returns are for store credit only.

 

What is your shipping time?

Standard Shipping Times are  within 7-10 business days of order placement.

 

Who do I contact with Issues?

For all order issues, return questions, or other inquiries, please send an email to support@mostlymia.com

  

Do you have a physical store?

Not at this time. We do have in person warehouse/sample sales quarterly in American Fork, UT, so follow our social media for those announcements!!